After much controversy with parking at the Shops at Wailea, the center announced a new parking validation system effective October 1st, 2015. Per the Shops at Wailea website, the new parking program will be as follows:
1-HOUR FREE PARKING
Two additional hours of free parking with a minimum purchase of $25. All retailers will be offering the validation parking program.
$3.00 per half hour
$40.00 / day
(MAXIMUM or LOST TICKET)
Posted rates apply thereafter. No overnight parking.
Then visit any of the 5 Pay Stations before heading to your vehicle to exit.
5 PAY STATIONS NEAR:
1. Cheeseburger Island Style
2. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
3. Whalers General Store
4. Baron & Leeds – East Wing
5. Island Gourmet Markets – East Wing
PAY STATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Insert parking ticket into machine.
2. Insert validation ticket.
(If no validation ticket, proceed to Step 3).
3. Insert cash or credit card for the amount displayed.
(If no amount due, proceed to Step 4).
4. Retrieve exit ticket from machine.
Insert exit ticket into the machine at parking exit.
There is a 20-minute grace period from time of receipt of exit ticket to exit gate.
5. A. If you need assistance, please press the button above Assistance.
B. To cancel your transaction, please press the button above Cancel.
C. If you would like a receipt, please press the button above Receipt.